Organic Whipped Shea Butter
£10.00 – £37.00
Our Shea butter is whipped for a lighter, softer texture. This highly moisturizing and protective daily cream is suitable eczema and dry skin conditions.
- Forms a protective layer over the skin and prevents water loss.
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin, leaving no oily residue.
- Helps to stop itching caused by eczema.
- Significantly reduces the appearance and symptoms of eczema.
- No Fragrance added – No additional (synthetic) fragrance has been added to the product.
Suitable for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types to rapidly soothe and reduce the symptoms of eczema flare ups. .
Organic Shea Butter: Shea butter has been proven to have several medical benefits because of its antioxidant, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory characteristics. When applied topically, shea butter can increase moisture retention by acting as a protective layer over your skin and preventing water loss on the first layer, as well as penetrating to enrich the other layers.
Rich in essential fatty acids, it contains powerful skin healing and sun protection properties.
How to use
Apply a tiny amount to your finger.
Smooth over your face or body in a circular motion.
For best results, apply to skin twice daily after cleansing.
Long-lasting: a little goes a long way. You can use smaller amounts compared to most conventional moisturisers.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) butter
No Fragrance added – No additional (synthetic) fragrance has been added to the product
Made In Ghana. Whipped in London, England, UK.
120 ml, 500 ml